OMG OMG ITS DONE………..well not really, I just dont have to cut anymore foam bits for it…..hopefully. I wanted to show it next to the old one just to give a sense of….well i dont know, scale? symmetry? , awesomeness? yeah Awesomeness will work.
Found some really nice 5mm mat made of the same material and started foaming out?, is that the right term? maybe I can start a new thing?…….meh whatever lol.
I finished the entire front and ill work on the back tomorrow!!!!!!
So to keep the project alive i did a test build of one of the gauntlets, turned out really good, really strong too lol, BONUS!.
I need to find thinner stuff for my helmet, its just too thick right now, maybe yoga mat?
Upon farther thought and investigation I decided to transfer it to foam, it will flex a bit and I dont have to sculpt a whole bunch, plus it cuts down on cost by a lot!.
oooh hey look its an arm.
Both shoulder bells finished! and one bicep done, so much more to still do XD
Second one is ALOT smoother looking the the first, guess my motto of “build 3, chuck 1” works for all situation :/
you WOULD NOT believe how off model Al’s armor is the entire series, in all the games and models/statues. I spend a lot of time going over all kinds of pictures and I think I have the correct scale for his shoulder pads, I made the left one today and hopefully will have the other by Fridays end.
Torso is fully assembled, shaping and strengthening will be next, adding supports to the arm holes and bottom,
So far my progress is as follows
Chest: 90%, fully assembled, needs support
and the rest is still waiting to be sized and assembled.